Peak Performance Summer Camp
2022 (Ages 5-12)
We invite you to peruse our summer camp offerings and apply today. Choose which weeks work with your summer schedule or join us for the whole summer at a heavily discounted rate. We do require a registration fee to hold your child’s spot as space is limited!
Our summer camp consists of 12 weeks of fun, exploration, learning, art, mindfulness, growth, nature, play, yoga, community, and of course, taekwondo!
Each week we will be working with the tenets of taekwondo that we use on the mat. The first 4 weeks focus on using and building these tenets within ourselves. Weeks 5-8 shift to exploring these tenets in nature and the environment around us. The last 4 weeks of our summer camp season move these tenets out into our local community and the different groups to which we each belong.
Here’s a look at a typical camp day:
- 7:30-9:00 am Drop-off & Quiet Activities
- 9:00 am Morning Snack (we provide)
- 9:30-10:00 am Mindfulness Circle
- 10:00-11:00 am Park/Outside Free Play
- 11:00 am Lunch (you provide)
- 12:00-1:00 pm Art/Craft Project
- 1:00-3:00 pm Field Trip
- 3:30 pm Afternoon Snack (we provide)
- 4:00-4:45 pm Tiny Tigers Martial Arts/ Youth Project Based Learning
- 4:50-5:30 pm Tiny Tigers Free Choice / Youth Martial Arts
- 5:35-6:00 pm Pick-up & Free Choice for All
For more information on Camps, Field Trips, and Pricing, view our 2022 Camp PDF.